9/30/14

RAGE IS CUTE, HATE IS FIERCE.


1. 2. 3. by Cedric.
4. 5. by me. (back to my weird romantic street photography)

Last time while in Paris I found this gem at the Cheap Monday store in Le marais and fell in love with it's sadness. The faster and colder days get, the more I fall back into my autumn patterns; music gets darker, slower, dreamier, outfits get heavier and moods get gloomier. 

This fall I'm looking forwards to wearing more leather than ever; from head to toe if possible and not necesarily all black. I'm also desperately looking for _the_ leather backpack of my dreams but if my wallet isn't able to go for high end options I guess I'll have to wait and get lucky either in vintage or raid every flea market in town possible. 

"Reason" by Spooky Black trully kills me and I think his mixtape and album are a gift from sad boy heaven.

1 comment:

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS