9/29/14

CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO SHINE.



There's something about every-day-jewelry that makes getting out your door way easier. You throw something on, you think you're ready but the cherry on top is still missing. It's also funny how simply having a new necklace can make your whole wardrobe feel new.

Ever since I mysteriously lost my last cross necklace, the hunt for a new one was long and hard mostly in a country like the Netherlands where neither crosses or catholicism were ever popular beliefs at all. I personally don't follow any religion but my own drive to do whatever I love and makes me and those around me happy. That, and a little bit of discipline and gratitude make up for the perfect religion imo.

I found this 20's silver cross with black encrusted stones at my favorite antique shop in my town: Bibeloo Antiques. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS