4/16/14

THE BIG WARM ORANGE FLUFFY PLACE.


photos by Cédric.

So the struggle is REAL. 

It's a hard time for a lot of my loved ones at the moment (including myself tbh).

but who's to blame? yesterday morning's lunar eclipse? the economy? our own life choices?

I feel like cities nowadays should have big, warm, orange and fluffy places, just like this bomber jacket, where scared 20-somethings could go to, hide, sob, have a nap and get back out to face life again.

2014 will good to me one way or the other, I know it, but the puzzle is giving me red eyes atm.

I've also started to meditate and look into MY life first every morning instead of anyonelse's on Instagram or Facebook. 

TRY IT! it's very liberating and empowering.

BUT please do still follow me, lol….just not as the first thing in your morning….no matter how flattering it would be for me to know I'm the first e-adress on your daily blogroll…and if I am, I love you.

I really feel like going blonde this summer but every single bit of that thought screams DON'T.

I can't wait for beach hair, festival season, south of France, Paris, Azealia Banks in Amsterdam, and Christmas in Colombia!

And of course way more tattoos…

2 comments:

  1. such compelling man beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohh that Jacket is insanely awsome

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS