4/21/14

BLACK MOON: EVIL LOOKING GOOD.


Did we ever stop to realise how good looking Sailor Moon's villains were?!

The baddest have always been the prettiest and the Black Moon gang is certainly not the exception!

My bf played this song at home some days ago and it made me think of my otaku anime geeky days and my upbringing watching animes on national latin TV. I guess I could blame those days for me choosing fashion design as my bachelor studies to follow after all. 

By looking back in time, everything I've ever felt attracted or fascination by has always dealt with personal beauty and body image. Even the cartoons I chose to watch, were my favorites because of the way the characters dressed, or their long colorful hair or even the function some of their jewelry and super hero vehicles would have! therefore Sailor Moon (and Candy Candy) was definitely one of the cartoons that had the most impact on me and influenced the way I feel about clothes ever since.


1 comment:

  1. yes the villains are more classy vamps... hehe but the colorful sailor soldiers make me so giddy i dunno! hehe. i wish there was a white sailor

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

THE JOURNEY

HOLY OTHERS