12/9/13

YOU'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE DISAPPOINTED.

wearing vintage golden cable knit sweater.

Photo by Cédric.

YOU'RE BAD ENOUGH TO GET TO WORK.

Past weekend and James Clear taught me to give myself some slack when it comes to all things important in YUNG GIULI's universe.

The start is supposed to be a struggle. In fact, it’s all supposed to be a struggle. Struggle is strongly linked to success; and failure should be just another signal to re-commit to the process, not a reason to wallow in disappointment.

So all I want for christmas is a solid cork vision board, ink cartridges and well......a camera. Just to put things in perspective, you know?

But for now I'll just channel my shiny, strong and fierce inner Horse-self as the Chinese horoscope adviced me to. let's enjoy, eat and drink the last 23 days of the lovely, confusing and firey year that was 2013. BUT don't forget NYE will come around again with them confronting new year resolutions, make sure you're prepared.

Last night I danced to Techno with a K in a place that looked more like True Blood's Merlotte's BAR & GRILL; the only difference were the thousands of Marilyn Monroe's portraits with red glittery lips all over and random colorful ski's hung as wall decoration. I had no clue I would end up at such place and still I wore a wool Celinesque oversized plaid shirt (which I'm dying to show you), leather hat, blue jeans and boots properly unintentional.

1 comment:

DEAR DEARS

HOLY OTHERS