12/14/13

WANT WHAT YOU HAVE, THAT'S HAPPINESS.


SO THIS HAPENNED.

I guess if you're reading this, you have a computer, internet and these images are no longer new to your eyes. Even if not a Beyoncé fan, (why in hell wouldn't you?) we have to admit it would have been rather impossible to dodge the 17 snippets BEY-BOMB she dropped on us yesterday. 

So this is me paying my little homage to the Queen's newest gift to the world "Self-Titled". To be honest I was quite affraid that after conceiving Blue Ivy her new album was going to be a gospel mommy kind of thing, but boy was I wrong. She gave us BEY the mother, the friend, the daughter, the trophy wife, the steaming hot sexy trophy wife, the bad bitch, the fashion boss, the artwork, the empowered black woman, and even a BEY we hadn't seen before: the supernatural goddess.

On Ghost she did this ritual rap prayer kind of thing that had me gasping for air. 

And how GORGEOUS can Yoncé get?! #TEAMDARKSKIN baby!!!

No Angel is hood-perfection.

Blue adorable. 

Grown Woman she can do whatever she wants!

Haunted she justified that Madonna love.

Mine editorial-ready.

Flawless DIVA pt. 2.

She trully did it all and gave to each of us what we wanted/needed. These were my faves, what are yours?

1 comment:

  1. Giuliano,
    I love your tag line. I remember it from Braveheart. I believe it is also in The Gita. http://bit.ly/srchhappy

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

HOLY OTHERS