12/7/13

BISOUS! AND...I THINK I FELL IN LOVE.


Looks like I was not the only one hanging in the south of France lately! 

If there's something I love more than clothes, it's clothes coming to life. When I first saw Jacquemus' Spring 14 collection I thought: okay, practicality meets fifties meets graphic cut outs and lines so simplistic they're almost impossible to come up with. Just a REALLY soft, super crisp, fresh and calm look that can only make you feel at ease.

BUT it's this visit to La Grande Motte that the Jacquemus girl paid that trully put everything in perspective. The realism of her words, movements and carefree youthful attitude really made me fall in love with her and the collection. She's young and this trip is all about herself; her thoughts her feelings and her father's condo.

Maybe I'm just a sucker for stories. Or maybe I'm just pleasantly stuck in my teenage at the same age as her. That would explain a lot of my life and daily obsessions. Or the reason why I'M BOY CRAZY is the only blog I trully read. BUT DAMN! I never had a friend I could call from a public phone and tell these kind of things to at 15! while wearing full Jacquemus outfits!

If you do, RING HER/HIM NOW!

1 comment:

DEAR DEARS

HOLY OTHERS