11/26/13

WAKE ME UP WHEN THE CLUBS OPEN.

wearing Polo Ralph Lauren coat, Dolce & Gabbana long sleeve t-shirt, Célinesque second hand woolen pants.

photos by Cédric.

While in Paris I learnt that we should all be listening to what 19 year olds have to say; they know best. Though this doesn't mean their ideology might be 100% right, 19 is the age of most clarity within the teen years. The age when believing in yourself and making cut throat decisions comes the easiest. So at my 23 I realized I need to turn 19 again.

LET ALL THE WHAT IFS GO.

Paris, unlike my age, never disappoints...whatelse can I say. I feel so lucky to be able to come here so often. Too much Paris will never be enough. It's the most fun to have done the usual Paris-routine SO many times, that simpler things like this wet and shiny rainy night seem way more relevant than shopping or hanging at the places to see and bee seen.

These Célinesque woolen pants I've worn FINALLY for the first time since I bought them last summer. At this point of the year my legs start to need some shelter from the cold too which opens a whole new door of possibilities within the leather and woolen pants stash. For only 4€ and with no brand or a sign of wash indications, they could've easily been part of a uniform or homemade by someone who really needed them or simply dreamt of them. In any case, it's my time now to make my dream outfits come true in them, and what better place to start making dreams come true than Paris?
 

3 comments:

  1. Mandy.26.11.13

    that pants is heaven whoa, love it in combination with that blue coat

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it when u say celinesque.... oh love the whole outfit.. there's romance in it

    ReplyDelete

DEAR DEARS

HOLY OTHERS