One of my favourite windows in The Hague. Some skanky lingerie store called Desires, right at the end of chinatown. Their displays always make me smile. My favourite ever? last summer; they had two dolls both in neon lace mini baby doll dresses!
1. My two favourite items of the whole summer holiday.
2. The Joker. The day I took this, the man who lived in that house thought I was weird and was trying to snap photos of the inside of his crib. Ironicccccccccc, mostly coming from someone who displays this as a welcome to his house!
3. 1:00 AM, I ALMOST SHIT MY PANTS WHEN I SAW THIS. Amazing how a forgotten item can look so evil.
4. i n t e r n s h i p ft. double headed king cobra ring.
5. The room I'm dying to live in.
6. all good posts and summers must come to and end.
I've been so in love with Amsterdam lately.
I was there yesterday for the whole day and night and it was such a huge breathe of fresh air;
THEN ADMIRING KITSCH XMAS CULTURE AT REMBRANDTPLEIN
HIP MONSTER HOP
T33TH @ STUDIO80
CHEESE SLICES AND PINK ROUND COOKIES
BRANDY - THE BOY IS MINE
I loved eeeeeeeeeeeet.
And yeah, sorry to whomever might still come around here for my shameless and eternal absence, but life can realy grab us from our necks at times and not let go till everything is in it's place.
I tried doing homework but it didn't work so I blogged instead of getting frustrated in front of my pen an paper and doing ugly shit.
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (192)
- ► 2011 (187)
- ▼ November (12)
- accross the water (7)
- AMSTERDAMN (9)
- at a place that's happening (33)
- Butch Queen (9)
- DIY (5)
- FACEBOOK ART (4)
- I die (53)
- I LOVE THIS. (37)
- INSPO (218)
- loving people. (141)
- Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebels (130)
- Off the hookingly nice (31)
- PARIS (13)
- SNAPPY (83)
- streetwalker (101)
- Surrealismia (29)
- THA BOOTH IS ON FIYA (27)
- THE ART OF FACEBOOK (3)
- THE HAGUE (44)
- uhu that's me (156)