On my way home, there will always a scary doll crossing my path.
Our house is not the same anymore, they're re-building it....with us in it....not quite normal, and since we've found a new one, we're moving. Still I think I'll miss all this weirdness around here; the leaks under the bridge, listening to the trains go over your head, bizarre forgotten items, midnight swans sleeping on the canal, junkies....
It's been lovely this far, but the cycle ends here.
One of my favourite windows in The Hague. Some skanky lingerie store called Desires, right at the end of chinatown. Their displays always make me smile. My favourite ever? last summer; they had two dolls both in neon lace mini baby doll dresses!
1. My two favourite items of the whole summer holiday.
2. The Joker. The day I took this, the man who lived in that house thought I was weird and was trying to snap photos of the inside of his crib. Ironicccccccccc, mostly coming from someone who displays this as a welcome to his house!
3. 1:00 AM, I ALMOST SHIT MY PANTS WHEN I SAW THIS. Amazing how a forgotten item can look so evil.
4. i n t e r n s h i p ft. double headed king cobra ring.
5. The room I'm dying to live in.
6. all good posts and summers must come to and end.